Racing with intent.
Mattis & Company Racing is an athlete development program focused on helping young racers develop discipline, mental toughness, and the skills they need to give themselves the best shot at a professional racing career. We work with athletes who have the talent to compete, but who lack the recourses to achieve their full potential.
In addition to developing character, athletes support each other, their community, and raise awareness for military service organizations through their platforms and volunteer activities.
- All of our athletes receive a full team kit to be worn at all competitive events as well as team graphics for their bikes
- Reimbursed entry fees for area, regional, national events
- Discounts on products and services offered throughout partner network
- Trackside support at select events throughout the year
- Team building events focused on fun and camaraderie
- We’re building a media powerhouse, and our athletes are the beneficiaries
- Each athlete is given the chance to tell their story on our YouTube channel
- Cross-promotional opportunities with our partners
- Social media exposure
- Professional photoshoots
- Rider bio videos
- Weekly team meetings focused on developing new skills and relationships
- Bike setup and maintenance training
- Team training days at the track throughout the year
- Media training
- Weekly 1-on-1 coaching sessions to help develop strong academic, social, and communication skills
- Individualized goal setting and tracking support
- Opportunities to volunteer in support of various Veterans groups throughout the year
Those we support, and those who support us.
Partnership is a two way street, and we believe in giving more than we take. The organizations below are those who we choose to support because of their character, quality, and investment in the sport.
How we give back.
One of our core values is giving back. We believe in America, and we support those who protect us all. By giving to and raising awareness for the Ground Style Foundation